Thycotic uses extreme programming methods to add resources and actually increase the velocity of your software project,even if your project is in crisis mode or running late.
Our pair programming system reduces the number of communication paths and spreads system knowledge quickly. Your productive programmers are no longer derailed, new programmers produce results from day one, and you start achieving your objectives fast.
Our extreme programmers will:
- Develop your highest value features first.
- Make frequent deliveries, with working functionality.
- Obtain rapid customer feedback due to frequent delivery.
- Produce software that's flexible and scalable.
- Maintain transparency in planning and development.
- Achieve visibility into your specific problem areas.
- Avoid building features that are rarely or never used.
- Reduce both time and cost.
- Increase your team's productivity rate and programming quality.
- Improve your team's morale and retention rate.
- Continually inspect, adapt, and self organize.
- Increase your bus number.
- Beat Brook's Law if your project's running late.